Skyros Island, Greece - 10 days
Saturday 01/07/2017 – Monday 10/07/2017
Play in Three Acts
“Wherever you are is the entry point.” – Kabir, 15th century Indian poet
We are extraordinary beings. Like musical instruments, we have many strings on which to play. But do we really listen to ourselves? To others? Do others listen to us? Do we utilize all the notes of the scale? Are we expanding on our innate creative potential or are we limiting our possibilities?
One of the things in life you can never NOT do is communicate. Whether with yourself, with another person, with a group, and/or with an audience, you are always in the process of communicating.
We are constantly changing. Our situations are changing. The people around us are changing. Are our communication skills keeping up with the changes? When was the last time you had a communication checkup?
The beautiful Greek island of Skyros is the ideal environment in which to explore and enhance your own competencies as a vibrant human being. Workshop spaces might include the ancient amphitheater, a church in the mountains, a tucked away beach, or an olive grove.
You are invited to enhance your communication competence for two days on three occasions. Come join us for one, two or all three of the sessions.
- 9 nights accommodation in a four-star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner (salad, appetizer, main meal, dessert, water, a glass of wine)
- 6 eight-hour courses
- Snack break (during the courses)
- Transportation (airport – hotel – airport )
- Horse riding
- Boat trip around the island of Skyros
- Bus trip around the island of Skyros
What's not included
- Additional activities
- Boat fare
- Taxi fare
The minimum participant in the group is 8.
- Outdoor swimming pool 220 sm with sea water
- Snack bar
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Rooms for handicapped persons
- Garden (with local plants and fruit trees that can be cut from your balcony)
- Restaurant with quality homemade products (most of them from hotel’s farm)
- A big farm that you can visit with local product that you can taste!
- Breakfast buffet from 8 till 11 o’ clock with a variety of homemade products and
- local tastes.
- Free internet area
- Personal Computer and Printer